Marvel Launches 'Agents of SHIELD' Merchandise
Marvel announces the "first wave" of a new range of clothes, posters, and other assorted products, based on its debut live-action television project.
If Marvel's Agents of SHIELD was your Tuesday evening jam -- and, considering how many people tuned in, there's a considerable chance that it was -- then you'll be happy to know that now you can wear your love for Agents Coulson, May and Ward on your sleeve. And your chest. And, if you really want, your wall as well.
Riding the wave of ratings success from Tuesday's premiere, Marvel on Thursday announced the release of what it's calling "the first wave of official licensed merchandise" from Agents of SHIELD, which includes posters, t-shirts and additional accessories that will be available at Hot Topic and other specialty retailers, as well as online from ABC.com and Marvel.com.
Paul Gitter, senior vp licensing for Marvel at Disney Consumer Products, said "the breakout success of our new primetime ABC series further underscores the unmatched affinity that fans have for the Marvel brand," adding that this new line of merchandise "will give fans a great jumping off point to enjoy the new series and to extend their passion for Agent Coulson and the SHIELD organization.”
Sadly, there are no flying cars included in this first wave of products. Maybe they're holding back our own personal Lolas until we all reach consumer Level 7 status.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR