'Masterchef' Season 5 Key Art Features 'Star Wars' Nod (Exclusive)
Gordon Ramsay's cooking competition returns on Memorial Day.
Gordon Ramsay's Masterchef has a new poster and it's inspired by Star Wars.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts the key art for the cooking competition's fifth season, which kicks off Memorial Day on May 26 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, featuring Ramsay sandwiched by fellow judges Graham Elliot and Joe Bastianich as they proudly hold up twisted forks.
The tagline for the season takes its page out of the Star Wars book, combined with a culinary twist: "May the forks be with you."
Among the challenges in the new season: contestants work in teams to prepare a meal for more than 500 servicemen and women on an army base, create a three-course meal for a summer wedding, visit a local diner to prepare American classics, cook a romantic dinner for 14 couples, serve game-day favorites for football fans and take over a well-known Hollywood restaurant.
(Click below for a larger version.)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)