Matthew Perry Joins 'The Good Wife'
The actor has been tapped to play Mike, "an extremely charming Chicago attorney," on the CBS drama.
Matthew Perry is heading to The Good Wife.
The Friends veteran has been tapped to play Mike, described as "an extremely charming Chicago attorney," for a multi-episode arc on the CBS drama.
Perry's first episode is scheduled to air March 25.
When Perry comes into the fold, he is "tasked with heading up a blue-ribbon panel that's investigating a suspicious police shooting." His appearance ruffles some feathers, especially for Alicia (Julianna Margulies), who is assigned to be on the panel and begins to question Mike's actions as chairman.
Perry last toplined ABC's quirky comedy Mr. Sunshine, which aired in 2011. He also led NBC's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip in 2006-07.
The Good Wife airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed