Meagan Good to Star in NBC Regeneration Drama 'Babylon Fields'
The "Deception" alum will return to the network and play a doctor with an edge.
Meagan Good is heading for Babylon Fields.
The Deception alum has been tapped to star in NBC's regeneration drama pilot, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama, from Gerald Cuesta, centers on the dead rising again in Babylon, N.Y., where lives are regained, old wounds are reopened and families are restored -- for better or worse. The newly regenerated bodies are healing faster and growing stronger, prompting discussion that this might be the next step in human evolution.
Good will play Janine Beltran, a beautiful local doctor with an edge to her.
Cuesta will write the script and executive produce alongside Michael Atkinson and Michael Cuesta, the latter of whom will direct the 20th Century Fox Television pilot.
Good's casting brings her back into the NBC fold after the network canceled rookie drama Deception after one season. Her credits include Anchorman 2, Californication and Don Jon. She's repped by Gersh, Untitled and Morris Yorn.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR