Meet 'Chuck's' New Villain: Talk Show Host Craig Kilborn
He will join previously announced guest star, Mark Hamill, for the Season 5 premiere.
As if life as the new intersect on Chuck wasn’t hard enough, Morgan (Joshua Gomez) will apparently have not one, but two foes to fend off when the show returns for its final season on Oct. 21.
First, the news broke during last week’s Comic-Con that Mark Hamill will guest star as the season's first big bad, but now an NBC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Craig Kilborn will be joining as a another villain for the season premiere, as first reported by TVLine. Kilborn will play Roger Bale, a conman investor who has crossed the wrong people.
The former sports anchor and writer for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, hosted CBS’ The Late Late Show from 1999-2004. With very few actual acting credits on his resume (which include Old School and The Shaggy Dog) he’s currently developing a half-hour sitcom for ABC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR