Megan Mullally Joins Fox's 'Breaking In' as Series Regular
The half-hour comedy is ramping up its cast as it nears the start of production for the second season.
Megan Mullally has joined Fox's Breaking In as a new series regular for the second season.
The Will & Grace vet will play the new boss of Contra Security, which was headed by Christian Slater's Oz in its freshman season. She first appers in the season premiere. Production on the half-hour workplace comedy is expected to begin in January.
Fox brought back the Adam F. Goldberg series from Sony TV for a second season earlier this year after entertainment chief Kevin Reilly said at the Television Critics Assoc. press tour that he was liked Breaking In but had too many series and not enough slots to fill in the schedule. Fox had initially canceled Breaking In after seven episodes.
"We all liked Breaking In," Reilly said at the time. "We had a very passionate group of producers and actors who wanted to try to keep it going ... It still has a shot. They’ve agreed to extend an option, so we’ve kept it alive. You know what? Stranger things have happened."
Mullally joins a main cast that includes Slater, Bret Harrison, Michael Rosenbaum, Alphonso McAuley and Odette Annable, who is also a series regular on the net's medical drama House. Annable will appear on both series.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR