Megan Mullally Rehabilitates Aubrey Plaza, Casey Wilson in Funny or Die's 'Home For Actresses' (Video)
In a new short for the website, Mullally schools stars from "Parks and Rec," "Happy Endings," "The Office" and "How to Make it in America" on how to be more alternative.
Megan Mullally takes in the role of a hostile, earthy den mother in a new Funny or Die clip. Peggy Dvorak's Home for Actresses finds the new Breaking In star schooling some famous ladies on how to be less of a Hollywood cliche.
Unwillingly signing up for her treatment are Lake Bell, Aubrey Plaza, Lizzy Caplan, Michaela Watkins, Ellie Kemper and Mullally's on-screen Happy Endings daughter, Casey Wilson.
"Actresses who want to be cooler come to me," says Dvorak, from underneath her unkempt grey wig. "I lift them from their bleak, orange-skinned Tory Burch wearing existences."
The biggest infractions at her "in-patient" program include dressing like a talking baby, eating muffins, singing Kesha in the shower and trying to escape.
Watch the full clip below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR