Mel Brooks to Appear on TBS' 'Conan' in Sid Caesar Tribute
He will drop by the late-night talker on Feb. 18.
Mel Brooks will remember close friend and legendary comedian Sid Caesar on TBS' Conan.
Brooks is set to appear on the Feb. 18 episode, the Turner-owned cabler announced Friday, which will serve as a tribute to Caesar.
Brooks, who worked with Caesar on several comedies, including Your Show of Shows, will "share his unique personal and professional stories" about his good friend Caesar, who died earlier this week at 91.
On Feb. 12, Larry King appeared on Conan and called Caesar -- whom he has interviewed -- "brilliant."
Conan airs Mondays through Thursdays at 11 p.m. ET/PT on TBS.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)