Mel Brooks to Appear on TBS' 'Conan' in Sid Caesar Tribute
He will drop by the late-night talker on Feb. 18.
Mel Brooks will remember close friend and legendary comedian Sid Caesar on TBS' Conan.
Brooks is set to appear on the Feb. 18 episode, the Turner-owned cabler announced Friday, which will serve as a tribute to Caesar.
Brooks, who worked with Caesar on several comedies, including Your Show of Shows, will "share his unique personal and professional stories" about his good friend Caesar, who died earlier this week at 91.
On Feb. 12, Larry King appeared on Conan and called Caesar -- whom he has interviewed -- "brilliant."
Conan airs Mondays through Thursdays at 11 p.m. ET/PT on TBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'