ABC Family's 'Melissa & Joey' Adds Mo Gaffney (Exclusive)
She will appear in the 26th episode airing in late March.
Melissa & Joey is bulking up its guest-star slate.
Mo Gaffney will appear in the 26th episode of the third season of the ABC Family comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The episode is scheduled for March 26, 2014.
Gaffney, whose credits include Absolutely Fabulous, has been cast as Vice Principal Lucinda Dowell of the high school where Mel (Melissa Joan Hart) and Joe (Joey Lawrence) are chaperoning a dance. She's wise to the student's tricks and intends to prevent the kids from engaging in any bad behavior.
Gaffney is repped by Stone Manners Salners. Recent TV credits include House of Lies, Super Fun Night and Mike & Molly.
Melissa & Joey returns for the rest of season three on Jan. 15.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR