ABC Family's 'Melissa & Joey' Adds Mo Gaffney (Exclusive)
She will appear in the 26th episode airing in late March.
Melissa & Joey is bulking up its guest-star slate.
Mo Gaffney will appear in the 26th episode of the third season of the ABC Family comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The episode is scheduled for March 26, 2014.
Gaffney, whose credits include Absolutely Fabulous, has been cast as Vice Principal Lucinda Dowell of the high school where Mel (Melissa Joan Hart) and Joe (Joey Lawrence) are chaperoning a dance. She's wise to the student's tricks and intends to prevent the kids from engaging in any bad behavior.
Gaffney is repped by Stone Manners Salners. Recent TV credits include House of Lies, Super Fun Night and Mike & Molly.
Melissa & Joey returns for the rest of season three on Jan. 15.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR