'Melissa & Joey' Sets Another 'Sabrina, the Teenage Witch' Reunion (Exclusive)
Doris Roberts also will return to the ABC Family comedy.
Melissa & Joey has set another Sabrina, the Teenage Witch reunion.
Beth Broderick is reuniting with Melissa Joan Hart on the ABC Family comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Broderick, who played one of Sabrina's two aunts on Sabrina, will guest star on the April 30 episode of Melissa & Joey, titled "Accidents Will Happen." Broderick will play Dr. Ellen Radley, Mel's (Hart) doctor, who has shocking news for her.
This marks the latest Sabrina reunion on the half-hour series. THR previously reported that Sabrina alum David Lascher, who played Sabrina's love interest Josh, would appear in the April 9 episode.
Doris Roberts also will return to Melissa & Joey in the episode airing April 23, which centers on Joe (Joey Lawrence) inheriting an ugly chair from his grandmother Sophia (Roberts), who recently died. Will Roberts return in flashback, dream or ghost form?
Broderick is repped by Collier Talent, Maverick Artists and Lovett Management. Roberts is repped by WME and SLJ Management.
Melissa & Joey airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR