'Melissa & Joey,' 'Switched at Birth' Add Guest Stars
"New Adventures of Old Christine" alum Tricia O'Kelley has joined the ABC Family comedy.
Two ABC Family series have added guest stars.
Melissa & Joey has booked The New Adventures of Old Christine alum Tricia O'Kelley for an upcoming episode, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
O'Kelley will play Sienna Buchwald, a demanding and difficult boss who is Mel's (Melissa Joan Hart) neighbor. A new mother, she hires Joe (Joey Lawrence) to be her nanny. She tapes her episode this week and it will air in 2014.
Meanwhile, Switched at Birth has added David Castaneda, whose credits include Southland and the upcoming Kitchen Sink feature. He will play Jorge, a nurse-practitioner at the free clinic where Daphne (Katie Leclerc) and Campbell (R.J. Mitte) work.
O'Kelley is repped by Domain Talent and Art/Work. Castaneda is repped by Don Buchwald & Associates and Velocity Entertainment.
Switched at Birth returns Jan. 13, 2014, on ABC Family.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)