'The Mentalist' Finale Preview: Patrick Jane Zeroes in on Red John (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts a new promo for the May 5 hour, which will reveal the seven suspects as Jane hones in on Red John.
Is Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) getting closer to finding out who Red John is?
That's a question that will be answered in the May 5 season finale. The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts the teaser for the hour-long episode, "Red John's Rules," during which Jane finally reveals his list of seven suspects.
For the past few weeks, CBS has unveiled 10 possible names on the show's website, with the final 10 names going up April 29. With 30 suspects to choose from, which seven will be on the hook by season's end?
As Jane looks over yet another crime scene, he's positive the culprit is Red John. How? "Because when it's him, I can feel it." Jane knows the Red John case like the back of his hand, and when it's brought up that Red John will always be one step ahead, Jane is quick to offer a rebuttal: "We'll see."
CBS will release a shorter promo following this Sunday's episode.
Who do you think are the seven likely suspects?
The Mentalist airs at 10 p.m. Sundays on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR