Meredith Vieira-Produced Documentary Lands at Investigation Discovery
"The Woman Who Wasn't There," a look into the mind of history's most influential 9/11 survivor, will debut mid-2012.
Investigation Discovery is going into business with Meredith Vieira.
The cable network has picked up domestic television rights to the documentary the Woman Who Wasn't There from Meredith Vieira Productions.
Produced by Amy Rapp of Meredith Vieira Productions and Angelo J. Guglielmo Jr., who directs, Vieira and Ross Kauffman (Born Into Brothels) executive produce the documentary about history's most influential 9/11 survivor.
The docu will debut on Investigation discovery in mid-2012.
Woman was an IFP Independent Film Week Selection. Guglielmo co-authored the upcoming nonfiction title The Woman Who Wasn't There: The True Story of An Incredible Deception, which Simon & Schuster's Touchstone will publish April 3.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR