'Young and the Restless' Star Boards ABC's 'Venice' Soap
Michael Graziadei, who appeared in nearly 900 episodes, has joined the McG-produced pilot as Bruce Greenwood's son.
A Young and the Restless star is heading to Venice.
Michael Graziadei, who appeared in nearly 900 episodes of the CBS soap as Daniel Romalotti, has joined the ABC drama pilot from executive producer McG, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
From Warner Bros. TV and Wonderland Sound and Vision, Venice is a soap about the haves and the have-nots of California’s most seductive region. The drama will focus on two rival families, the Nances and the Carvers, and a forbidden and dangerous romance emerging between them as the two families battle for control of Venice.
Graziadei will play Josh, the son of Gordy Nance (Bruce Greenwood), a rising star in his father's company who is poised to take over the family business. He has his father's All-American good looks and best qualities of intelligence and incredible charm. He's incredibly motivated, which gives him an edge, and is best friends with Chris Carver.
He joins castmembers Greenwood; Odette Annable as Sophie Nance, Josh's sister and Gordy's daughter; and Jennifer Beals as Lisa Carver, the matriarch of the rival family.
Without a Trace's Byron Balasco will write and executive produce the one-hour soap, along with McG, who also will direct, The L Word's Ilene Chaiken and Peter Johnson.
Repped by Gersh and Main Title, Graziadei had recurring roles on The Secret Circle and American Horror Story: Aslyum.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws