'Michael J. Fox Show': See the 'Back to the Future' Reunion (Exclusive Photos)
Christopher Lloyd will go toe-to-toe with Michael J. Fox on a spring 2014 episode of NBC's freshman comedy.
Great Scott! NBC's The Michael J. Fox Show is going Back to the Future in the spring when guest star Christopher Lloyd will reunite with the former Marty McFly -- and The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive first look.
Lloyd, who played bumbling genius Dr. Emmett Brown in the three Universal features, will guest-star as the eccentric principal at the high school where Annie (Betsy Brandt) teaches and will go toe-to-toe with Mike (Fox).
From the early preview, it looks like the old friends could wind up working side by side in what appears to be a wicked game of laser tag. Check out the first-look photos above and below and hit the comments with your thoughts. The series airs Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. on NBC. A formal air date for Lloyd's appearance has not yet been announced.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack