Michael Rapaport Joins CBS' Will Arnett Comedy
He'll play Mary Elizabeth Ellis' husband in the family comedy from "Raising Hope's" Greg Garcia.
Michael Rapaport is re-teaming with Greg Garcia.
The actor, who recurred on My Name Is Earl, has joined the cast of the Raising Hope showrunner's "unauthorized" comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The multicamera comedy centers on the recently divorced Jack (Up All Night's Will Arnett), whose life gets more complicated when his parents (Beau Bridges, Margo Martindale) have marital problems of their own.
Rapaport will play Adam, the husband to Jack's sister (It's Always Sunny's Mary Elizabeth Ellis) who struggles to make a living as a mattress salesman.
Raising Hope's Garcia will write and executive produce the show, with veteran director James Burrows on board to helm the CBS Television Studios entry. JB Smoove also co-stars. The casting reunites Garcia with Rapaport, who recurred on Earl as Frank.
Repped by Paradigm and Brillstein Entertainment, Rapaport's TV credits also include The Mob Doctor, Prison Break, The War at Home and Friends.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'