Michelle Obama Returning to 'Biggest Loser'
The first lady will support a campaign that encourages people to drink more water.
The first lady is returning to The Biggest Loser.
Michelle Obama is set to appear on the NBC weight-loss competition in November. Her appearance will be in support of a campaign launched by Partnership for a Healthier America that encourages people to drink more water. Biggest Loser sponsor Brita has backed the campaign.
This will mark Obama's second appearance on Biggest Loser. She first appeared on the show in April 2012, when she took part in a workout at the White House as part of her Let's Move anti-obesity campaign. (Watch the video below.)
The 15th season of Biggest Loser debuts at 8 p.m. Tuesday. Among the contestants will be American Idol winner Ruben Studdard, with trainers Bob Harper, Jillian Michaels and Dolvett Quince all returning.
Broadcasting & Cable was the first to report the news of Obama's return to the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR