Bill Hader Talks Mick Jagger 'SNL' After Party (Video)
The Rolling Stones frontman gave an impromptu “live karaoke” performance with Foo Fighters after the NBC show’s season finale.
Mick Jagger’s many musical collaborations got a lot of attention after last week’s Saturday Night Live season finale, but the music didn’t stop with the closing credits.
SNL castmember Bill Hader stopped by NBC’s Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Friday to share what happened after the episode, which featured Jagger performing with Arcade Fire, Foo Fighters and Jeff Beck.
Foo Fighters played at the after party, and Jagger unexpectedly performed with them.
“He sang live karaoke,” Hader said. “Suddenly the song ‘Bitch’ came on and we were like “Oh. That’s Mick Jagger singing. Oh my God.’”
The Jagger-hosted episode also featured an emotional sendoff for Bridesmaids star Kristen Wiig, who will not be returning as an SNL castmember next season. Hader said Wiig’s final episode left the cast teary eyed.
“That was pretty rough,” Hader said. “We were doing a sketch before the last one, and suddenly it hits you: ‘This is our last sketch together.’”
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)