'Malcolm' Mom Jane Kaczmarek Heads to the 'Middle' (Exclusive)
The actress will guest star in an upcoming episode of the ABC comedy, where she'll clash with Patricia Heaton's character.
Jane Kaczmarek is heading back to the middle.
The former co-star of Fox's Malcolm in the Middle has been tapped for a guest role on ABC's The Middle, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Kaczmarek will play Frankie's (Patricia Heaton) teacher in career college on an upcoming episode of the comedy's fourth season. Their relationship (naturally!) will get off to a rocky start.
The role marks the latest in a string of guest gigs for Kaczmarek, who most recently appeared in episodes of NBC's Whitney and FX's Wilfred.
The seven-time Emmy nominee is repped by ICM Partners and Greenlight Management.
The Middle's fourth season kicks off Wednesday, Sept. 26 with a special hourlong premiere at 8 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game