'The Middle': Ray Romano Reunites With Patricia Heaton for Guest Gig
The "Everybody Loves Raymond" star will appear in the Season 3 premiere of the ABC comedy.
ABC is staging an Everybody Loves Raymond reunion of sorts.
Ray Romano has been tapped to guest star in the third season premiere of ABC’s The Middle opposite his former on-screen wife Patricia Heaton.
As first reported by TV Guide, Romano will appear in the hourlong season opener as as Nicky Kohlbrenner, a guy from Frankie’s (Heaton) past who single-handedly ruined Frankie and Mike’s (Neil Flynn) honeymoon, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Romano, whose TNT drama Men of a Certain Age was canceled last month, starred opposite Heaton for nine seasons on Raymond.
Season 3 of The Middle premieres Sept. 21.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR