'Midnight in Paris' Co-Star Joins Judy Greer's ABC Comedy
Mimi Kennedy will play the mother-in-law to Greer's fish-out-of-water pilot for the network.
Midnight in Paris co-star Mimi Kennedy has boarded ABC's Judy Greer comedy pilot.
In the project from Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont, Greer stars as a cosmopolitan woman who gets married and becomes a fish-out-of-water in the suburbs having to juggle her step-kids, mother-in-law and the ex-wife of her husband, who also happens to be the town sheriff.
Kennedy will play Greer's character's mother-in-law in the ABC Studios project.
Kennedy, repped by Justice & Ponder, Wagner Talent and Behr & Abramson, can be seen in theaters in Midnight in Paris, which like Greer's The Descendants is among the nominees for a best picture Academy Award this year.
Kennedy's credits include episodes of Love Bites, Criminal Minds and No Ordinary Family. She's perhaps best known from her small-screen role on Dharma & Greg
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR