'Midnight in Paris' Co-Star Joins Judy Greer's ABC Comedy
Mimi Kennedy will play the mother-in-law to Greer's fish-out-of-water pilot for the network.
Midnight in Paris co-star Mimi Kennedy has boarded ABC's Judy Greer comedy pilot.
In the project from Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont, Greer stars as a cosmopolitan woman who gets married and becomes a fish-out-of-water in the suburbs having to juggle her step-kids, mother-in-law and the ex-wife of her husband, who also happens to be the town sheriff.
Kennedy will play Greer's character's mother-in-law in the ABC Studios project.
Kennedy, repped by Justice & Ponder, Wagner Talent and Behr & Abramson, can be seen in theaters in Midnight in Paris, which like Greer's The Descendants is among the nominees for a best picture Academy Award this year.
Kennedy's credits include episodes of Love Bites, Criminal Minds and No Ordinary Family. She's perhaps best known from her small-screen role on Dharma & Greg
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR