Mike Fleiss Joins CW's 'H8R' as Executive Producer
The creator of "The Bachelor" joins the reality series described as a "love letter to celebrities."
Mike Fleiss, the creator and executive producer of such reality hits as The Bachelor franchise, has been tapped executive producer of the CW's upcoming reality series H8R.
A reality series hosted by Mario Lopez in which celebrities go head-to-head with civilians who hate them in an attempt to win their "haters" over, H8R hails from Horizon Alternative Television.
Fleiss joins creators Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsey (Extra) and Jeremy Spiegel (Extra) as well as Lopez as executive producers, with Fleiss' Next Entertainment producing in association with Warner Horizon Television.
"Having the brains behind The Bachelor onboard is the ultimate match for us, and I couldn't be more excited to work with Mike Fleiss on H8R," Gregorisch-Dempsey said. "This show is really a love letter to celebrities. You'll see an unguarded side of stars you've never seen. H8R has heart and an important message about not judging a book by its cover."
Said Fleiss: "This is an exciting show for a number of reasons. But to me, what gives H8R legitimate breakout potential is that it is truly original. So much reality TV is completely derivative. Not H8R."
H8R premieres Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 8 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR