'Mike & Molly': 'Major Dad's' Gerald McRaney Back on the Case (Exclusive)
The "Jericho" alum will play a police captain with eyes for a certain someone on the CBS comedy.
Gerald McRaney is back on the case.
The Major Dad alum has been tapped to guest star in an upcoming episode of CBS' Mike & Molly, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
McRaney who for four seasons played Major John D. "Mac" MacGillis on CBS is returning to the network and will play Capt. Patrick Murphy, a "hard-boiled" police captain of Mike's (Billy Gardell) who might want to go on a date with his mom, Peggy (Rondi Reed).
The actor, whose credits also include Jericho, Longmire and Fairly Legal, will appear in the "Mike's Boss" episode scheduled to air Oct. 29.
Mike & Molly airs Mondays at 9:30 p.m. on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR