Mike Royce Inks Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
The "Men of a Certain Age" co-creator will develop new projects for the studio and contribute to existing properties.
Men of a Certain Age co-creator Mike Royce has inked an overall deal with 20th Century Fox Television.
Under the multiyear deal, Royce will develop new projects for the studio and contribute to existing 20th TV properties.
Royce, and Men co-creator/star Ray Romano, recently ended their bid to revive drama Men of a Certain Age after cable net TNT canceled the series in July after the drama about three best friends grappling with the realities of middle age failed to lure the type of viewership that other series, such as Falling Skies and Rizzoli and Isles, regularly attract.
“At this point, since we want to be straight with you guys, I have to tell you that we've kind of reached the end of the road,” he and co-creator Romano wrote late last month. “We've exhausted every possibility and then some … and at a certain point, you gotta move on.”
Royce’s credits include Everybody Loves Raymond and Louis C.K.’s HBO series Lucky Louie.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR