Mike Vogel Replaces Jonah Lotan in ABC's 'Pan Am'
Some reshuffling is taking place at ABC's new fall drama Pan Am.
Blue Valentine actor Mike Vogel has joined the 1960s-set series as male lead character Dean, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. Vogel is replacing Generation Kill actor Jonah Lotan, who played the role in the pilot.
The Sony TV-produced Pan Am, set to premiere on Sundays in the post-Desperate Housewives time slot, revolves around a group of pilots and flight attendants for Pan Am Airlines. Dean is tapped to serve as captain on Pan Am's newest plane, the Majestic, and is living his boyhood dream of being a pilot.
Created by Jack Orman, Pan Am premieres Sunday, Sept. 25 at 10 p.m. and also stars Christina Ricci, Kelli Garner, Margot Robbie, Karine Vanasse and Michael Mosley.
Vogel, repped by WME and GEF Entertainment, next stars in The Help and What's Your Number? He previously appeared in the TV series Miami Medical, Grounded for Life and J.J. Abrams' Cloverfield.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR