Mike Vogel Replaces Jonah Lotan in ABC's 'Pan Am'
Some reshuffling is taking place at ABC's new fall drama Pan Am.
Blue Valentine actor Mike Vogel has joined the 1960s-set series as male lead character Dean, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. Vogel is replacing Generation Kill actor Jonah Lotan, who played the role in the pilot.
The Sony TV-produced Pan Am, set to premiere on Sundays in the post-Desperate Housewives time slot, revolves around a group of pilots and flight attendants for Pan Am Airlines. Dean is tapped to serve as captain on Pan Am's newest plane, the Majestic, and is living his boyhood dream of being a pilot.
Created by Jack Orman, Pan Am premieres Sunday, Sept. 25 at 10 p.m. and also stars Christina Ricci, Kelli Garner, Margot Robbie, Karine Vanasse and Michael Mosley.
Vogel, repped by WME and GEF Entertainment, next stars in The Help and What's Your Number? He previously appeared in the TV series Miami Medical, Grounded for Life and J.J. Abrams' Cloverfield.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR