Bravo Renews 'Million Dollar Listing: New York' (Video)
Andy Cohen announced the renewal Wednesday on "Watch What Happens Live," following the real estate series' season finale.
Bravo is renewing its lease on Million Dollar Listing: New York for another season.
Andy Cohen announced the pickup on Wednesday’s episode of Watch What Happens Live. Stars Fredrik Eklund, Michael Lorber and Ryan Serhant appeared on the show directly after the series aired its first season finale. The finale attracted 1.1 million viewers – its largest audience of the season, which averaged 1.04 million viewers.
That may have bolstered Embassy Row-produced Watch What Happens Live’s ratings, as well. The late-night talker saw a 46 percent increase with the ad-coveted 18-49 audience over last Wednesday's episode.
Earlier in the evening, Flipping Out star Jeff Lewis’ new series, Interior Therapy, also saw a season-high with the ad-coveted demo and 994,000 total viewers – a 26 percent increase over its premiere episode. Interior Therapy is produced by Authentic Entertainment.
Also, the original L.A.-based series of Million Dollar Listing returns for its fifth season on Wednesday, June 6 at 9 p.m. World of Wonder produces both series.
Watch as the NYC stars find out about the renewal live below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR