'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles': Season Six Details Revealed (Exclusive)
For the first time, viewers will be able to interact with the series on Bravo's Play Live.
Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles is getting interactive.
For the first time, viewers can participate in the Bravo series while watching at home. They will be able to visit bravotv.com/playlive on their mobile phones, tablets, desktop or download the Bravo Now App to play with friends and other fans on such features as guessing the listing price of a property or voicing their opinions on how the agents handle the deal. Live results will be shown on the air during the broadcast and change in real time as the audience reacts to what’s happening on the show.
Meanwhile, castmembers Josh Altman, Josh Flagg and Madison Hildebrand are all set to return for season six of the series, which premieres at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Wednesday, Aug. 7.
The new season finds the real estate agents pulling out all the stops to nab their million-dollar listing and get it sold. Although inventory is low, the resurgence of their high-end clients have the guys buying and selling sprawling multimillion-dollar estates from the high-priced peaks of Malibu to the most exorbitant pads on the Sunset Strip -- leading to a brutal turf war among the agents.
On a personal level, Altman finds himself walking a fine line between business and pleasure with his longtime girlfriend, Heather, who works in the same industry.
Flagg finds a new enthusiasm for work, but the pressures in his personal life begin to mount. He loves his bachelor pad, but his partner Colton wants to start fresh and move into the comforts of a humble abode.
Known as "Mr. Malibu," Hildebrand decides that the city is too big to stick to one area and ventures into new territories. Meanwhile, he also delves into a new relationship.
Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles is produced by World of Wonder Productions, with Randy Barbato, Fenton Bailey and Tom Campbell serving as executive producers and Betsy Allman and Angela Molloy as co-executive producers.
Watch a preview, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)