'Million Dollar Listing New York' Preview: A Wedding, Fight and a Pig (Exclusive Video)
THR has the first look at the trailer for the second season of Bravo's reality series.
Million Dollar Listing New York is back for another season of wheeling and dealing next month.
Ahead of the Bravo reality series' return, The Hollywood Reporter has the first look at the season two trailer.
The show, which gives viewers a look at the high-stakes world of New York's real estate market, follows returning real estate agents Ryan Serhant and Fredrik Eklund and series newcomer Luis D. Ortiz, a high-energy, up-and-coming agent from Puerto Rico who's looking to make his mark in Manhattan.
This season will show the agents dealing with the devastation of Hurricane Sandy and sabotaging each other's open houses. Meanwhile, the properties featured include $10 million townhomes, $15 million penthouses and building developments exceeding the $50 million mark.
And, judging by the trailer, there will be at least one fight, a wedding and a pig thrown into the mix for good measure.
Million Dollar Listing New York returns at 10 p.m. Wednesday, May 8, on Bravo.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)