'The Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger's Back Complete with Own Female Impersonator (Video)
The dating guru returns to Bravo with a new season in August.
Are you ready for another round of straight-talking, love connection-making Patti Stanger? She and her cohorts, Destin Pfaff and Rachel Federoff, and her mouth are back for a fifth season on Bravo on Thursday, August 18 at 9 p.m.
In Season 5, she’s single again after breaking off her engagement and she’s not only looking to hook up rich folks, but it seems she’s on the prowl herself.
Look forward to seeing some familiar faces as this season’s clients include a former NFL player and co-Bravolebrity Million Dollar Listing’s Madison Hildebrand. She’s also bringing on some guest advisers this season in Tori Spelling and Jenny McCarthy.
Last season Stanger moved her company to New York City and scored her highest ratings ever averaging 1.9 million total viewers an episode. The season finale became the most watched episode of the series with 2.6 million total viewers.
Intuitive Entertainment, LLC produces the series for Bravo, with Stanger executive producing along with Mechelle Collins, Kevin Dill, Robert Lee, and Kathryn Vaughn.
In the preview video below, Stanger shows that F-bombs are still her favorite weapon and we meet a female impersonator that has the dating guru down pat.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR