Missi Pyle to Co-Star in TV Land's 'Jennifer Falls' (Exclusive)
She'll play the best friend to Jaime Pressly in the comedy pilot from Matthew Carlson.
Missi Pyle is heading back to TV Land.
Following her guest turn in The Exes, the prolific actress has joined the cast of the cable network's comedy pilot Jennifer Falls, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Created by The Wonder Years' Matthew Carlson, Falls revolves around Jennifer, a career woman and mother (My Name Is Earl's Jaime Pressly) who must move back in with her own mom with her daughter in tow after being let go from her high-profile job.
Pyle, whose credits include features Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Dodgeball, 50 First Dates and Big Fish, will play Dina, Jennifer's childhood best friend who is now divorced with a teenage son. She now works for a delivery service and is hesitant to resume her old friendship after being treated so cavalierly by Jennifer, who forgot about her after the latter became a big-shot banker. However, the duo still have a lot in common, including a penchant for misbehaving.
Production on the pilot, which was created, written and exec produced by Carlson, will begin in October. Michael Hanel and Mindy Schultheis (Reba, The Exes) also exec produce.
Pyle's recent TV credits include Inside Amy Schumer, Warehouse 13, 2 Broke Girls, Apartment 23 and Family Guy. She's repped by UTA, McKeon-Myones Management and Stone Meyer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR