'Mistresses': Shannyn Sossamon Makes a Scandalous Move (Exclusive Photos)
The actress continues her multi-episode arc in the June 24 episode of ABC's summer soap.
Mistresses is about to get racier.
Adapted from the British series of the same name, the ABC summer soap centers on four friends involved in complicated relationships. One of those "complicated" relationships surfaces in the June 24 episode and Shannyn Sossamon is at the center of it.
In "A Kiss Is Just a Kiss?" Savannah's (Alyssa Milano) younger sister Joss (Jes Macallan) takes on new real estate client Alex (Sossamon) -- and embarks on a relationship that's more than just business. It's discovered that Alex has a controlling significant other. Is this her way of payback? The Hollywood Reporter debuts two exclusive photos from the episode, and it's clear Joss and Alex aren't exactly shy about their affections.
Joss isn't the only one dealing with some life-changing developments in the upcoming episode. Savannah finds out that she's pregnant, April (Rochelle Aytes) finds herself confronted by a woman claiming to be the mother of her dead husband's child and Karen (Yunjin Kim) continues to to be in the company of Sam Grey, her dead lover's college-aged son.
What do you think will happen next?
Mistresses airs at 10 p.m. on Mondays on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR