'Mob Doctor' Books 'Goodfellas' Alum for Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Mike Starr will play Sal, the Westside Boss, on Fox's freshman drama.
Fox's The Mob Doctor is adding some muscle.
Goodfellas alum Mike Starr has boarded the freshman drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Starr will recur as Sal, aka the Westside Boss, a wise-guy who's also a wise-ass who likes to use his course, gritty sense of humor to put others down.
Starr played Frenchy in Martin Scorsese's 1990 best picture Academy Award nominee Goodfellas. He also played Tony, the snarky bodyguard to Whitney Houston's lead character in 1992's The Bodyguard. His most recent small-screen credits include episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Finder and Best Friends Forever. Starr is repped by Innovative Artists and Wright Entertainment.
Mob Doctor has gotten off to a rough star, most recently sliding 23 percent to score a 1.0 rating in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic on Mondays.
The Jordana Spiro and Zach Gilford starrer airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!