'Modern Family' Lands 'Arrested Development' Star David Cross (Exclusive)
The "Running Wilde" actor will recur as a city councilman on the upcoming third season of the ABC comedy.
Arrested Development’s David Cross has a new office.
The actor has been tapped to recur on Modern Family as city councilman, Duane, who will go toe-to-toe with Claire (Julie Bowen) on the upcoming third season of the ABC comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Cross most recently recurred as Dr. Andy Weeks, Keri Russell’s eco-terrorist fiancé on Fox’s Running Wilde.
The actor is best known for his role as the bumbling Tobias Funke on Fox’s critically acclaimed Arrested Development.
He is repped by CAA and Brillstein Entertainment.
Modern Family kicks off its third season Wednesday, Sept. 21 on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR