'Modern Family' Books 'The League's' Jason Mantzoukas
He'll guest star as Haley's co-worker boyfriend, a jeans designer, and appear on the 10th episode of the ABC comedy's season.
Modern Family is welcoming another member of The League to its ranks.
Jason Mantzoukas has been tapped to guest star on the fourth season of the ABC comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Mantzoukas, who recurs as Rafi on the FX comedy, will appear in the series' 10th episode and play a jeans designer and Haley's (Sarah Hyland) co-worker/boyfriend.
The casting marks the second League funnyman to join the Steve Levitan/Chris Lloyd comedy this season. As THR exclusively reported last week, The League's Paul Scheer will also guest star on an upcoming episode as a Costco manager who interacts with Claire (Julie Bowen) and Gloria (Sofia Vergara). Sounds like there may be some rough waters ahead for Haley's lovable dingbat boyfriend Dylan (Reid Ewing).
Mantzoukas, who recently co-starred alongside Sacha Baron Cohen in The Dictator, joinsMatthew Broderick, Bridesmaids' Wendi McLendon-Coven and the return of Shelley Long as Jay's ex as guest stars this season.
He's repped by UTA, Mosaic and Morris Yorn.
Modern Family airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR