'Modern Family' Stages 'Married … With Children' Reunion With David Faustino
David Faustino will reunite with his former TV dad Ed O'Neill on an episode of the ABC comedy.
Modern Family is staging a Married … With Children reunion.
David Faustino has been tapped to guest star on the ABC series and reunite with former TV dad Ed O'Neill, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Faustino will play Drew, a very successful former classmate of Clarie's that she reconnects with at her reunion.
The actor played the sex-obsessed, trash-talking Bud Bundy for 11 seasons on Fox's Married … With Children. Faustino is scheduled to film his episode, which sadly won't include screen time with O'Neill, on Wednesday. An airdate for the episode has yet to be determined.
Faustino of late has been lending his voice to Nickelodeon's The Legend of Korra. He's repped by Kass and Fuller Downs. He joins a roster of guest stars this season that includes Star Wars' Billy Dee Williams, the return of Nathan Lane, The League's Paul Scheer and Matthew Broderick, among others.
Modern Family airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on ABC. Hit the comments with your thoughts on if you'd like to see Grandmaster B make a special appearance.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR