'Monday Night Football' Pre-Season Continues With Jets vs. Texans
SPOILER: There was a 10-point difference at the half.
ESPN's Monday Night Football preseason coverage continues Monday with the Houston Texans facing off against the New York Jets.
Mike Tirico is the play-by-play commentator for the game; Jon Gruden and Ron Jaworski will call the game; and Suzy Kolber is the sideline reporter.
SPOILER ALERT: Houston led the game at the half by 10 points.
Monday marked the return on Bill Parcells' to the pregame show, Monday Night Countdown. He previously worked as a studio analyst on both Monday Night Countdown and Sunday NFL Countdown after spending part of the 2001 season as a guest analyst.
The former coach will also be part of Countdown's regular season kickoff show on Sept. 12 before two of his former teams -- the New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins -- open the 2011 Monday Night Football schedule.
Former San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Jerry Rice has also come on board as an analyst for the cable channel. He debuts on the pro football-themed discussion show Audibles on Sept. 15.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)