Mondo Guerra Recaps 'Project Runway': Wedding Bells and Alarm Bells
Kate Pankoke, $200
I really liked this. I have criticized Kate before about being too precious with her design aesthetic, but this look is a refreshing new approach for her. It's ready-to-wear but it still has special details that give great impact -- particularly those pants. Kate stepped outside of her comfort zone and flexed her range as a designer. It excited the judges and made me want to see more.
Bradon McDonald, $215
Masterful combination of textures and prints in this look -- really cool. His model looks strong, confident and modern. Bradon has a great sense of proportion and a keen eye for color. I love the organized chaos of the top paired with these cropped menswear-like pieces (can I have them?). A great concept executed like a pro. And the styling is like a cherry on top.
Dom Streater, $175
Dom has consistently delivered fresh, youthful designs and this one was no exception. Everyone knows I'm a sucker for stripes. Her use of the striped and chevron panels was very flattering and I liked the pops of color she introduced through the neckpiece and accessories. This look was whimsical and well-made -- my favorite look from Dom so far.
Sue Waller, $405
This look was odd. Sue's design evoked "Octopussy," "Sigourney Weaver in Alien," and "sea kelp" from the judges. For me, there was a lack of ambition here. And talk about sticker shock! For $405 I would expect a lot more from Sue. (Where's the leather?)
Jeremy Brandrick, $190
Jeremy admitted he was off his game but committed to this look inspired by his grandmother. Not a big fan of the colors here. And for how conservative the lace jacket and wide-leg pants are, the exposed belly button completely throws me. Not his best work.
Miranda Levy, $125
We've seen two version of this silhouette from Miranda already. The unfortunate last-minute decision to crop the blouse didn't help. And as much as I love a good houndstooth print, I wish she would have highlighted the bow tie in a more innovative and prominent way. Bummer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'