Mondo Guerra's Take on 'Project Runway': Designers Create Looks for Eight Lucky Super-Fans
The "All Stars" champ critiques the designs and weighs in on Ken's "inexcusable" behavior.
Tim Gunn rolled out the red carpet this week for eight deserving Project Runway super-fans for the L'Oreal makeover challenge. It's every viewer's dream come true!
And from makeovers to meltdowns, the designers had to confront one competitor's unbelievable temper tantrum after his explosive outburst.
In the Workroom
After a long day designing for their super-fans, everyone was exhausted. But Alexander and Bradon still had the task of packing up and moving in with Justin and Ken.
Two knocks later, at the door of their new home, Ken couldn't be bothered to answer, let alone welcome his new roommates. Instead, Ken kept passive-aggressively ironing his cutoff jean shorts while the tired designers waited with their luggage.
Exasperated, Alexander shoved the iron and board out of his way so he could enter the room, saying "I can throw drama too, honey."
Then, Ken lost it. His angry, shouting tirade escalated to the point that not even the Project Runway production team could contain his fury. Bradon and Alexander retreated to their former hotel room and locked the door. It was INTENSE.
The next day at Parsons, Tim talked to Ken about his extreme temper tantrum and suggested he seek anger management. Ever the mentor and peacemaker, Tim helped the designers regroup and refocus on giving their super-fans the experience they deserved.
The Best and the Worst
Fashion designer Erin Fetherston and Marie Claire's Zanna Roberts Rassi were guest judges this week.
Justin, Bradon and Helen served the top transformations of the night, while Alexandria, Ken and Alexander's scores landed them in the bottom.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Elisabeth Moss Jokes About Once Being Harassed By Stylist to Wear a Sexy Jumpsuit!
- Emma Roberts Wants to See More 'True Detective'!
- Aaron Paul 'Can't Wait' to Have Kids with Lauren Parsekian, Hopes They're Mini Versions of His Wife!
- Milo Ventimiglia & His 'Visitors' Cast Are Excited to Start Filming!