Mondo Guerra's Take on 'Project Runway': From Textiles to Tears
Mondo's Last Word
Bradon's overall design was more fresh but Dom's print stole the show. A well-earned win in my opinion.
At this point in the competition, it's getting harder to say goodbye to one designer let alone two. I did not see that coming.
I think Alexander ran out of steam and unfortunately never got his second wind. Project Runway is brutal and takes its toll creatively. He's a talented designer with impeccable construction skills and a flair for the dramatic. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more from him.
I wasn't a Kate fan initially but her growth has earned my respect. She consistently delivered strong, thoughtful designs and lost the attitude from last season. It was painful to see her stumble so badly this late in the game.
However, I'm still scratching my head about Alexandria's safety. I thought she deserved to be in the bottom this week. Not sure what the judges saw in her look. If she doesn't step it up, she will get steamrolled by the remaining designers.
Was the double elimination this week unfair? Which print was your favorite? Speak your mind in the comments.
Project Runway All Stars champ Mondo Guerra is back to dish on the designs and drama of Project Runway season 12. His exclusive collection of eyewear with national optical boutique SEE hits stores this fall. He has also partnered with Merck for "I Design," a national HIV/AIDS education campaign that underscores the importance of patients tailoring treatment goals with their doctors. To learn more about Mondo, visit mondoguerra.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game