'Mrs. Eastwood & Company': Don't Tune in for Clint Eastwood
Dina Eastwood says her movie star husband rarely appears on her new upcoming E! series.
Dina Eastwood made something very clear during the NBC Universal Summer Press Day on Wednesday in regards to her upcoming E! reality series, Mrs. Eastwood & Company, premiering Sunday, May 20 at 10 p.m.
“If people are tuning in because they’re Clint Eastwood fans, they’ll be disappointed,” Dina tells reporters.
The series follows Dina, her daughters Francesca, 18, and Morgan, 15, and Overtone, the all-male a capella guy group they discovered in Africa while Clint was filming Invictus and now manage. “It’s about the music and me being a haggard mom and a good wife,” Dina summarizes.
“I interact with Dina, Morgan, Dana and the band,” Executive Producer Jeff Jenkins of Bunim-Murray Productions says. “Like Dina says, dad is on the road. I do feel very blessed that he has given his blessing to his wife, his daughters and his band to take part in the series.”
There are no episodes that feature Clint.That doesn’t mean that the movie star will never make an appearance. Dina says he appears on a couple of episodes at events or dinners, because he’s "a good husband." His name will also come up in plenty of discussions, especially ones that deal with how the daughters are being raised.
“The baby here would like to have to her belly button pierced,” Dina says pointing to Morgan. “We never cut corners when referencing Clint, so we’re very free about that and what he would think of things.”
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)