MSNBC Cancels 'Disrupt With Karen Finney'
The political talk show aired at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday and Sundays.
MSNBC has canceled host Karen Finney's political talk show, Disrupt With Karen Finney, which aired at 4 p.m. ET on Saturdays and Sundays.
“Disrupt With Karen Finney has ended its yearlong run on MSNBC weekends," the network said in a statement. "Our thanks to Karen and her team for their great work. Finney will remain with MSNBC as a contributor."
Finney, a former spokesperson for the Democratic National Committee, was named a weekend host at the network in April 2013 after serving as a contributor for several years prior.
Sunday, June 1, was the last airdate for the hourlong show.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)