MTV's 'Awkward': 5 Things To Look Forward to in Season 2 (Video)
Jenna made her choice in the Season 1 finale, but the fight for her affections is only just beginning.
MTV has released the first full trailer for its second season of Awkward and things are about to "awkwarder."
During the Season 1 finale of the critical darling, Ashley Rickards' Jenna Hamilton made her choice between the perfect guy in Jake and her former closet flame Matty, but the fight for her affections is only just beginning.
Based on the new trailer, below, here are five things to look forward to when Season 2 returns:
1. Matty vs. Jake 2.0: Matty (Beau Mirchoff) will take a back seat to Jake (Brett Davern) -- but not for long as the pals will eventually come to blows once everyone's past is out in the open.
2. The Hamilton house is divided: Now that Jenna knows that her mother sent her the letter, it'll cause problems for Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton -- and bring Jenna and her mother back together.
3. Jenna's faux pas aren't over: Slipping and falling in her bathroom turned into a rumor that she attempted suicide, and this time her faux pas is much more public with sex talk broadcast over the school's public address system.
4. Jenna's circle of friends is expanding: Sadie won't be the end-all-be-all for the wonderfully dim Lissa (Greer Grammer) -- and it won't be news that a newly slim Sadie takes easily.
5. The guidance counselor (still!) needs … guidance. When news of Jenna's parents' separation reaches Ms. Marks, Jenna's favorite guidance counselor gets one very awkward idea.
Check out the video below and hit the comments with your thoughts: Team Matty or Team Jake? Awkward returns Thursday, June 28 at 10:30 p.m. on MTV.
What's Hot in TV
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow the Feed
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Charlie Sheen Might Be Ditching His Stage Name
- Amanda Bynes Maintains That She Did Not Throw a Bong, Claims NYPD Sexually Harassed Her
- Photos: Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, and Amy Adams on the Set of David O. Russell’s American Hustle
- Watch Will and Jaden Smith Do a Father-Son Version of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Rap