MTV, Beyonce Team Up For 'Beyonce: Year of 4' (Video)
The singer gives viewers an intimate look at her new album and the year she spent away from the public eye.
With the release of Beyonce's fourth solo album, MTV is bringing viewers an inside look at the making of "4." The half-hour special will air on Thursday, June 30 at 7 p.m.
"Beyonce has always placed her fans first and this special will give them front row seats to the intimate process of creating her newest album '4,'" says MTV Music Group president, Van Toffler.
Watch a clip of Beyonce: Year of 4 below, in which she details the importance of being a successful role model for females everywhere. The intimate special will even document her personal time at home with husband Jay-Z, which she personally shot with her own camera.
Garnering generally positive reviews from critics, "4" draws on inspiration from Michael Jackson, Prince and Boyz II Men. It was released on Tuesday, June 28.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR