MTV's 'The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons' Kicks Off With a Splash (Exclusive Video)
THR hosts a first look at the latest installment in the competition series, debuting Wednesday, Sept. 19.
The battle for Real World supremacy is on.
MTV debuts its latest installment in The Challenge series Wednesday, pairing enemies from Rivals and former flames from Battle of the Exes in a knock-down drag-out competition. Forced to check their baggage at the door, the new teams will have to work together to take home $350,000 in prize money.
The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons was filmed in Bodrum, Turkey, with TJ Lavin returning as host. The series was created for MTV by Bunim/Murray Productions. Jonathan Murray, Scott Freeman and Justin Booth serve as Executive Producers. Jacquelyn French is the MTV Executive in charge of production.
In the video above, watch THR’s exclusive preview as Team Austin competes with Team New Orleans and kicks the season off with a splash. Below, find a complete list of teammates that will compete this season.
The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons premieres with a 90-minute episode on Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 10 p.m. on MTV.
Meet the 7 teams and 28 contestants of The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons:
• Real World Austin: Lacey Buehler, Melinda Stolp, Wes Bergmann and Danny Jamieson
• Real World Brooklyn: Sarah Rice, Chet Cannon, Devyn Sims and J.D. Ordonez
• Real World Las Vegas: Trishelle Cannatella, Alton Williams, Dustin Zito and Nany Gonzales
• Real World Cancun: Jasmine Reynaud, Jonna Mannion, Derek Chavez and C.J. Koegel
• Real World New Orleans Ryan Knight, Jemmye Carroll, McKenzie Coburn and Preston Roberson-Charles
• Real World St. Thomas: Trey Weatherholtz , Laura Waller, Marie Roda and RobbSchreiber
•Real World San Diego: Zach Nichols, Sam McGinn, Frank Sweeney and Ashley Kelsey
Sundance: On the Scene