MTV's 'Jersey Shore' Boss SallyAnn Salsano Introduces 'FriendZone' (Exclusive Video)
Several young romantics will confess their hidden feelings for a best friend on the new unscripted program.
Do friends really make the best lovers?
MTV will attempt to answer that question with its new series FriendZone, from Jersey Shore boss SallyAnn Salsano and Joel Zimmer of 495 Productions. FriendZone follows real-life young people attempting to turn their relationships from that of best friends to something more. View an exclusive first look at the series, premiering Tuesday, Nov. 1 at 7:00 pm ET/PT, in the clip above.
Each person will ask their best friend to be a wingman on an upcoming blind date, helping to plan the perfect rendezvous. Once the big date arrives, the dater will confess his or her feelings for their unsuspecting partner and risk the possibility of losing their pal forever -- or gaining a new significant other.
James DeSimas is the developing the series for MTV and Jennifer Russakoff is the executive in charge of production for the network.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Relive The Most Memorable Musical Episodes That TV Has To Offer
- Jason Bateman Was Glad To Direct 'Bad Words' Because It's 'A Little More Challenging To Watch'
- Colbert Now Intrigued By Colorado Pot Industry Because Capitalism Trumps Having Morals
- Three Grandmas Read The Lyrics To Beyonce's 'Drunk In Love' And Can Barely Handle It