Aubrey Plaza Awkwardly Interrupts Will Ferrell's Speech at MTV Movie Awards (Video)
Then she gets kicked out of the ceremony.
When Kanye West crashed Taylor Swift's VMAs speech, everyone booed him offstage as Swift struggled to keep it together; when Aubrey Plaza pulled the same stunt with Will Ferrell at the MTV Movie Awards, the Anchorman star asked, "Are you OK?"
While Ferrell was accepting his Comedic Genius Award on Sunday, Plaza -- best known as the droll and deadpan April on NBC's Parks and Recreation -- rushed the stage and attempted to wrest the trophy from his grip.
"What's happening? Are you OK?" said Ferrell, seemingly caught off guard. Plaza responded in a word ("yup") and returned to her seat in the front row, displaying this Twitter hashtag scrawled in black marker underneath her collarbone: #TheToDoList, an obvious bit of marketing for her upcoming comedy, The To Do List, arriving in August.
"Aubrey Plaza everyone, just like we rehearsed it," said Ferrell, his sarcastic tone of voice implying that perhaps he hadn't expected Plaza to pull a Kanye.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'