MTV Picks Up 'Made' for 12th Season (Exclusive)
The feel-good reality show picked up its third Emmy for special class series on Sunday.
On the heels of its Emmy win for special class series, MTV has picked up Made for a 12th season comprised of 20 episodes.
Following individuals who want to transform their life in a specific fashion -- be it becoming a varsity football player, cheerleader or homecoming queen -- each episode features a teen finding out what they are “made” of with coaching from an expert in their field.
Made airs in various daytime slots and reaches more than 24 million viewers. In January, the series improved its time period average by 9 percent, according to Nielsen.
Since launching in January 2003, Made has featured 11 cycles ranging in episodes from five to 40 makeovers featuring teens being transformed into rappers, BMX racers and filmmakers.
Sunday’s Daytime Emmy win for special class series was the program’s third.
The feel-good series was created by Bob Kusbit and is executive produced by Kusbit and Francis Lyons for One Louder Productions. Dave Sirulnick and Tony DiBari executive produce for MTV. Donna Edge-Rachell, Kate Bernstein and David Grant co-executive produce the series.
Watch a clip from the series below.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR