MTV Renews Rob Dyrdek's 'Ridiculousness' for Third Season
The viral video series will return for 20 episodes.
MTV has given the greenlight on another season of viral video series Ridiculousness.
Led by Rob Dyrdek, Ridiculousness will be back for an expanded 20-episode third season, following in the foosteps of MTV's extended renewals of scripted efforts Awkward and Teen Wolf.
The series, which features the web's funniest, most bizarre and extreme videos, is co-hosted by Chanel West Coast and Sterling "Steelo" Brim. Ridiculousness rates as one of MTV's top shows among males and is the No. 1 show with teens in its Monday night time slot. Season to date, the show averages 1.3 million viewers per episode.
The latest episode, airing Monday at 10 p.m., features The Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham.
The Dickhouse-produced Ridiculousness executive producers include Dyrdek, Jeff Tremaine, Shane Nickerson and Christian Duguay. MTV execs in charge are Lauren Dolgen, Michelle Klepper, Kristina Edwards and Sara Cohen.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR