MTV's New Reality Star: 324-pound Chelsea Settles (Video)
The new reality series premieres Oct. 11.
MTV’s new reality star, Chelsea Settles, doesn’t make life easy for herself. Her new reality series premieres Tuesday, Oct. 11 at 11 p.m.
The series follows Settles, a 23-year-old recent college grad, as she moves from her small town outside Pittsburgh to follow her dream of working in fashion in Los Angeles.
Did we mention she weighs 324 pounds? So, basically she’s moving to a city with notoriously skewed ideas of beauty to work in an industry that’s super focused on appearances. We wish her well.
Lindsey Bannister, Tara Higgins, Marshall Eisen and Dave Sirulnick executive produce the series, which was developed by Bannister and Jessica Antonini from a concept by Nomi Ernst Leidner.
Watch a sneak peek of Chelsea Settles below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR