MTV Sets 'Snooki & JWoww' Special (Exclusive)
A 30-minute "Newlywed Game"-esque special will air Tuesday night after the season-three closer.
MTV is wrapping up the current season of Snooki & JWoww with a special.
The third-season finale will air a 30-minute special called "Not Yet Wed Game," hosted by Girl Code's Jessimae Peluso, on Tuesday evening at 10:30 p.m. PT/ET.
It will feature Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jenni "JWoww" Farley and their fiances competing to see which couple knows each other best as their weddings approach.
The Hollywood Reporter debuts an exclusive look from Tuesday's special, which offers a glimpse at what can be expected from the post-finale broadcast. The question asked by Peluso was this: Which celebrity would they allow their fiances to "hook up with?" Did Snooki's fiance, Jionni LaValle, and JWoww's fiance, Roger Mathews, guess right?
MTV will marathon Snooki & JWoww, which hasn't been renewed for a fourth season, three hours prior to the finale beginning at 7 p.m. PT/ET.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR